We are becoming a Forest School! We have lots of exciting changes coming to our outdoor areas in the coming months. All updates will be posted below so keep an eye out to see what's changing...
Forest School Updates:
Some exciting changes include:
• Removing the current fencing and putting up post and rail.
• Building outdoor classrooms and shelters.
• Making dens and cosy areas.
• Making reading chairs and group seating from logs.
• Creating wildlife investigation stations.
Post and Rail Fencing
Our horse paddocks have been post and railed and wooden gates have been added. We will have pathways fenced to create walking areas for the children so they can continue to see and feed the horses.
Our builders are currently clearing out all the areas of our horse yard and removing bushes to clear bigger spaces which will be used for outdoor learning.